Gay and Lesbian
Contributor's Form (list
Back to: Top |
Lists | Booktalks
- _Clashing views on controversial issues in human sexuality 4th
ed_. Guilford,.Conn. Dushkin.
- _Homosexuality : opposing viewpoints_. Greenhaven.
- _Human sexuality : opposing viewpoints_. St. Paul: Greenhaven.
- _Sexual values_. St. Paul: Greenhaven.
- Adam, Barry D. _The Rise of a gay and lesbian
movement_. Rev. ed. New York:
- Bell, Ruth. _Changing bodies, changing lives_. New
- Blumenfeld, Warren. _Looking at gay and lesbian life._
Boston: Beacon Press.
- Cohen, Susan. _When someone you know is gay_. New York:
- Cowan, Thomas. _Gay men and women who enriched the
world_. 1st ed. Boston: Alyson.
- Dean, Carolyn J. _Sexuality and modern western
culture_. New York: Twayne.
- Fairchild, Betty Now that you know: what every parent
should know about homosexuality_. San Diego: Harcourt,.Brace,.
- Fricke, Aaron. _Reflecions of a rock lobster: a story
about growing up gay_. Boston: Alyson.
- Galas, Judith C. _Gay rights_. San Diego: Lucent.
- Landau, Elaine. _Different drummer : homosexuality in
America_. New York: Julian.
- Marcus, Eric. _Making history : the struggle for gay
and lesbian rights : an oral history._ 1st ed. New York: Harper.
- McNaught, Brian. _On being gay : thoughts on family,
faith, and love._. New York: St. Martin's.
- Miller, Deborah A. _Coping with your sexual
orientation_. New York: Rosen.
- Rench, Janice E. _Understanding sexual identity: a book
for gay and lesbian teens and their friends_. Minneapolis: Lerner.
- Roleff, Tamara. _Gay rights_. San Diego Greenhaven.
Webmaster | Last
Updated: October 18, 1999 |
1999 by Nancy J. Keane
Permission is granted for the noncommercial duplication and use of
this resource, provided it is substantially unchanged from its
present form and appropriate credit is given.