Contributor's Form (list
Back to: Top |
Lists |Booktalks main
- Dry or Wet by Bruce McMillan
- Exactly the Opposite by Tana Hoban
- Foot Book, Dr. Seuss
- Guinea Pigs Far and Near is great to use for opposites,
directional words and sight words
- Nice or Nasty: A Book of Opposites by Nick Butterworth
- Paddington's Opposites by Michael Bond
- Push, Pull, Empty, Full - Hoban
- Short train, long train by Asch, Frank.
- Traffic: A Book of Opposites by Betsy and Giulio Maestro
- What's What_ by Mary Serfozo (Margaret K. McElderry Books,
1996)--simple rhyming text deals with opposites like long and
short, wet and dry, etc...nicely illustrated.
Webmaster | Last
Updated: April 2, 1999 | Copyright © 1999 by Nancy
Permission is granted for the noncommercial duplication and use of
this resource, provided it is substantially unchanged from its
present form and appropriate credit is given.